Why Cops Give Tickets Why Cops Give Tickets

Clever and hilarious. Good job dude!

Magic Wand Infomercial Magic Wand Infomercial

Awesome as always dude! 5/5!

Epic Trick Shots! Epic Trick Shots!

That took a turn for the worst... But it was very funny.

Blipzkrieg Blipzkrieg

Why do the Little Circles have to follow the Big one all the time? I can't hold anything when I can't keep the Small Circles on stuff! It's really important that people are able to keep some men guarding stuff.

4 Stars. Would've given 5 if I could move the individual dots!

One Fine Day One Fine Day

The plants make this game infuriatingly too difficult. What can I do? The keys are always over plants, and I can't get in the box of the plant or it'll eat me! My advice? Give a little leniency when it came to those plant monsters: Make it so that you can actually avoid their clutch when your not on their mouth area anymore (Cause that's what's getting me).

Wolod responds:

There's a way to trick plants. On levels with plants there're also hives with blue flies flying nearby. Touch thouse bugs and they'll follow you. When they'll appear to be close to the plant they'll fly into it's mouth. While plant is eating you should grab a key.

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

Ha! I beat it completely with Chrome (Save the Secret Song). In your face game! In all seriousness, this was an awesome game, and "Intimate" is a wonderful song. For future advice, maybe you should do more levels where the songs are more like the Secret song? I would love a game were it was all "Secret" songs that you had to keep tempo on!

Awesome game regardless :D

Independence Day Tribute Independence Day Tribute

Nice Pic XD Although, I think the Soldier is too crazy for women in his life XD Happy 4th of July :D

Twisted4000 responds:

Happy 4th of July yourself, and yeah, I think this situation would end pretty ugly if we stuck around to see...

Alula Alula

Again, good pic XD And nice name :3 Alula XD

Twisted4000 responds:

Yeah I just think it's a pretty name...

Magician Girl Person Magician Girl Person